Inspired by a commercial-grade industrial aesthetic, JRIFixed's design team has adopted a new model year. Taking the proven Patrol frameset and giving it the heavy metal treatment has resulted in two stunning new colourways, the Townie and the Matte Purple Rain.
Weighing in at 7kg, the Townie is super lightweight and features a stiff and efficient track-inspired frame. Its sleek and modern design embodies a mild "low pro" geometry equally at home on the street and at the track. As per its Patrol progenitor, the Townie includes a carbon fork and steering tube, custom cut seatpost, and high grade components including a Shimano Nexus track chain, bladed spokes and high flange hubs. Not to be confused with inferior cromoly/hi-tensile steel products sporting a similar finish, JRI's 6061 aluminium alloy frame is very light, stiff and highly-corrosion resistant resulting in a very nimble ride that will provide years of enjoyment.
- Frame & Fork: 6061 Alloy Matte Purple + Full Carbon BLK fork raw alloy
- Wheels: Alloy black Double Wall Rim Front:20H, Rear:28H Sealed Bearing
- Tyres: Innova 700x23c Slick
- Handlebars: 31.8mm / 400W Flat bar BLK
- Grips: Black rubber JRI Lock on
- Spacers: Alloy BLK 1 1/8 x3
- Stem: 90mm Alloy Black 1 1/8 - 31.8mm
- Saddle: JRI Black Foam / Seat post micro adjust alloy 31.6mm
- Crank: JRI Street Crank with internal BB. 48 Tooth, 130 BCD, 165mm Length
- Chain: Shimano Nexus Single Speed Chain
- Cogs: Flip flop hub for fixed gear or freewheel. 17T Fixed / 18T Freewheel
- Pedals: VP platform pedals with sealed bearings. Compatible with straps.
- Brakes: Front & Rear Promax caliper brakes included with inline levers
- Decals: Polished frame
- Warranty - Life time Frame/Fork