It’s fixie, it’s a single-speed, it’s a vintage classic for the modern-day. It’s the bike of choice for the urban commuter, daily rider and city dweller.
The design is inspired by the golden age of the 1950s & 60s, with vintage styling through every detail, from the cranks to the tessellated bar tape.
And the flip flop hub means you can choose your own style – a fixie like the bike couriers of New York or a free wheel single speed like the modern urban explorer.
The ‘Standard’ version of the Vintage Single Speed has painted forks and rear stays – the same colour as the main frame. This version is for those who aren’t in to chrome plated forks and rear stays, every other specification of the two versions are exactly the same.
Make a statement. Join the rebellion. Live the Journey.
- Style and simplicity in this vintage single speed
- No expensive unnecessary features, easy to maintain
- Perfect for city living – lightweight frame, take it anywhere!
- Classic 1950s design- raked forks with crowns, gumwall tyres & handsome leather saddle
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 30 day no questions asked FREE returns!
- Light weight CRMO frame and fork
- Vintage design features – crowned raked fork, CNC forged vintage style crank, alloy thin profile box rims
- Chappelli tessellated bar tape with matching vintage style studded saddle
- 700 x 28 Gumwall tyres
- Double sided Wellgo pedals
- Tektro 539 brakes and Tektro shorty brake levers
- Flip/Flop rear hub with 46/18T gear ratio